Thursday, January 29, 2009

Uhaul chase... in the land of the limited


If I only had a brain, I'd use it for something wise and constructive. I wouldn't waste my precious and fleeting brain cells for something as impermanent and ungratifying as watching bullshit shows on the tele. If I had a brain... I'd use every cell it had to shout down anyone who ever wants to know the nature of the manufactured world they live in.

Yes, if I had a brain, I'd beseech my friends and confidants to not believe what their senses tell them, but to believe in the wholly unrealistic superstition which some angry boogieman is purported to have said to other mindless fools in the desert thousands of years ago.

Believe not what your lying eyes tell you, dear reader. Those aren't Palestinian children. Those are dangerous enemies of the west who hate us for our freedom! That's not a rock in that kids hand... those are mineral impact projectiles which threaten the very lives of the proud Israeli Defense Forces. Have you any idea how much it costs to paint that tank? A few rocks and you're staring down the barrel of a $20,000 paint job.

Perchance when Moses told Pharoah to "let my people go" he was misquoted. The full quote may have been: "let my people go forth and multiply, that one day they can be over run by imposters who will kill, maim, and torture with impunity because the mindless masses of the world will be so intellectually dishonest with themselves, that they'll happily believe those children are a threat to the best trained fighters on the planet!" (I know, I know - Moses was a long-winded s.o.b. wasn't he?)

Is it even possible to exist on this plain any more with a functioning brain? How millions, nay billions can ignore the lives destroyed and helpless, tattered little bodies strewn about by these savage beasts in their quest for destruction and misery, is well beyond my grasp. How so many otherwise intelligent, thoughtful, and loving individuals can recoil in horror at the mere suggestion that the state of Israel (not the religion of Judaism) is wrong in it's ever-increasing assault on it's neighbors, and decry the dead children as terrorists and less-than-human waste to merely be dealt with, takes me far beyond my depth, I'm afraid.

How can so many be held captive by an inordinant amount of dual-national Israeli citizens and their Zionist puppets and lackies without ever connecting the dots just does my head in... I can't fathom that a person with eyes to see and ears to hear can cite with robotic precision their god's proclamation of the tribes of Israel as his elect, but don't seem to know anything about Revelations 2:9 and 3:9 which state:

I [Yhshua] know your tribulation and your poverty (but you are rich) and the blasphemy by those [imposters] who say they are Jews [Judahites] and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan. (Revelation 2:9)...

I [Yhshua], will cause those of the synagogue of Satan, who say that they are Jews [Judahites], and are not, but lie - behold, I will make them to come and bow down at your feet, and to know that I have loved you. (Revelation 3:9).

It's truly befuddling to see so much of the world, enamored with "the Jews who aren't".

If one were so inclined, they could read a wonderful article by Leo Heiman called "The Jews That Maybe Aren't" and get an excellent history of the lying impostors who currently run the synagogue of satan. I would maybe look up the historical significance of the Khozars, or Khazars, or even the more than 80% of the worlds Jews who are not in fact Shemitic peoples but "Askenazi". I would try to find out everything I could about these horrible people who run this horrible, inhuman little shit of a country before I cast my spiritual lot with them. That's what I'd do...If I only had a brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment